0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 65 years

My mother fell down by her back. Now she is complaning pain on hips and at end of back bone. Can we do massage there with oil. please help

Asked for Female, 50 years

Female Age 45 She is suffering from chronic cough. It is normally dry but when it becomes severe, sputum appears. Paani peeny se theek ho jati h. Hydryllin syrup use kia h lekin faraq nhn pra. Kindly tell treatment??

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have itching problem it come time to time, it is started now whole body, i’ve also visited dermatologist he recommended itching tablet(Claritine 10mg). It is not solving my problem, i thing it is allergy. Is there any remedy which can solve my problem. I have taken another appointment to another dermatologist on coming Wednesday.

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am 17 weeks pregnant Alhamdullilah. Last week due to prolonged standing and malnutrition I started having vaginal pain. Went to my gynae, ultrasound showed a minor bulge on the cervix (it wasnt open though)and cervical length was 3.1 cm. The Dr admitted me and conducted cervical cerclage. It has been 4 days since the procedure. I am a working woman, I have been taking leaves since then and am on bed rest. can somebody please tell me when I will recover? Would I be able to go back to work?

Asked for Male, 29 years

What are the causes of sleeping paralysis? I am facing in frequently for a month or more. I feel to scream, I want to open my eyes but unable to do. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 34 years

My dark circles are getting darker day by day. It looks like my eyes are in a black hole. My complexion is fair and thats why my dark cirlces look so ugly. Please suggest me a solution for this.

Asked for Female, 32 years

My weight is 39 kg and my height is 5.4'. I really want to gain weight. I'm having healthy diet and I go to gym 4 times a week. Still my weight is the same from last 6 months please suggest me some meds/supplements for this problem

Asked for Female, 31 years

I get burp everytime I stand or do any activity. No burps when I am at rest. what does that mean? i have IBS as per the doctors. Kindly help. taking medicines for IBs but they are of no use.

Asked for Male, 24 years

A student has panic disorder and fear of rush! I tried alot and also he's taking medicine. Still his fear is not covered and he's not recovering? Suggestions?

Asked for Female, 53 years

47 yr old female is a known case of psoriatic arthritis and is on methotrexate therapy now she is having frequent episodes of urinary incontinence from past 2 or3 months kindly suggest medicine for her

Asked for Male, 7 years

My 4.5 month old boy tilt his head towards left most of time and love to tilt towards left while sleeping. It seems like torticollis to me though i didn't visit a doctor yet. Right side of neck seems a bit longer than left as he tilt his head to left please suggest

Asked for Male, 43 years

Its been 3 days that I have severe lower back pain. I have been getting desi massage but pain is still there. What should i do?

Asked for Female, 40 years

Can stress/anxiety cause breast pain? I am having a pinch pain (a slight pinch after sometimes) in my both breasts. I got my breast ultrasound done 3 months back and it was normal alhmdulilah. Then for 2 months i didn't feel any pain but since 2 weeks i am having burping and random pain. Sometimes in stomach and the both breasts. Doc said its stress that is causing gastric issue and leads to this pain. Should i do my breast ultrasound again? Or consult stomach doc?

Asked for Male, 37 years

Which exercises are effective to relief the pain caused by shin splints. Brief history: Having pain on lower medial aspect of tibia which aggravates on running. It started 1-2 weeks after using treadmill.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I had C-section 2 years ago. There was not any problem in stitches but now I feel pain in stitches and it feels as skin underneath is stretching badly causing itchiness and pain. Apparently no problem feels over skin but something inside is stretching and causing pain. Kindly advise something.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 9 months old baby boy does not sleep well he sleeps and awake after 30 mints. What is the reason behind this kindly help.. Thanku!!!

Asked for Female, 10 years

My daughter got so much saliva out of her mouth when she talk... what should i do.. or what kind of disorder is this? She is only 5 years old. Saliva can bee seen on the corners of her lips while she talks

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have been facing swollen gums issue from almost ten days. Gums are badly swollen, having dark color in between teeth. Plus I am also having bleeding from gums, overnight, for the same period of time. I am using Protect G toothpaste since many years. Kindly suggest me something as soon as possible.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is 3.10 years old he is a CHD kid born with univentricular heart and operated twice for this. Problem is he speak words like mama baba behan bhaiya etc and still he cannot pronounce some words. I have consulted many docs they said that he will speak. it's normal to have speech delay till 4 years of age. I have given him vasodil-G,Aminorex and ceregin for this purpose. I wanted to ask that does he need a speech therapy??

Asked for Male, 7 years

He is not passing urine as per routine from last two days as his diaper seems to b dry after almost every change He had inj lincocin 300 mg course(for 3 days) 5 days before Kindly suggest

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment